In a period where companies are scaling back sponsorship, Pipe Werx has been the only known firm in motorcycling to actively seek people to contact them. The response, as expected, has been huge and the decision of who to support has been a hard one.
On the International Road Races and other roads events, such as the Ulster GP, NW200 and Isle of Man TT, Pipe Werx will be represented by Gaz Evans on his BMW S1000RR and Jon Vincent on his SuperTwin Kawasaki ER-6f. Adding to the TT with selected rounds of the World Endurance championship will be rider/manager Roger Maher’s team running Honda Fireblades.
Pipe Werx will also be making noise around the short circuits from National series to club level. In the popular Thundersport GB series, the firm will help power Cal Cooper in the Superstock 600 class, Lee Williams and Christian Peck in Pre-National 600s and Dean Court in the Aprilia 450 Challenge. Also flying the flag for Pipe Werx in the MiniTwins class is Talan Skeels-Piggins – the first paraplegic rider to get a race licence.
Pipe Werx enjoyed podium success in the Ducati 848 Challenge grid in 2012 and this season will feature on the no.14 bike of fast youngster, Jack Keen. In the Hottrax MotoGrande 1000 Rookies will be Craig Robertson on his Honda Fireblade.
In the stunt scene, Stu Sinclair and UK Stoppie Champion, Dave Coppock will be bending physics and entertaining crowds at events on their Pipe Werx-clad Kawasaki ZX-6R B1Hs.
All these riders and teams will work closely with Pipe Werx, using its products and pushing them to their very limits on roads, tracks and in the stunt arena. The feedback and development from them will help forge future product ranges and help the Lancashire company to improve its existing offerings.
Based in Lathom, Lancashire, Pipe Werx and its sister brand, Hawk, offer riders a huge range of affordable street legal and race exhaust silencers.
Establish in 2006 in Lathom, Lancashire, Pipe Werx has already developed a reputation for innovative design and quality workmanship. Every Pipe Werx and Hawk motorcycle exhaust offer riders a huge range of affordable street legal and race exhaust silencers – starting from only £120. All of its products carry a lifetime guarantee – virtually unheard of in motorcycling.
Pipe Werx and Hawk exhausts are only available direct from Pipe Werx; this allows the firm to maintain its high levels of customer service and pass on the costs saved from not servicing a dealer network.
For more information about Pipe Werx, visit www.pipewerx.com or
Pipe Werx 2013 Riders
* Cal Cooper, Thundersport Superstock 600/National Superstock 600, Kawasaki ZX-6R
* Dave Coppock, Stunt Rider, Kawasaki ZX-6R B1H
* Dean Court, Thundersport Aprilia 450 Challenge, Aprilia RXV450
* Gaz Evans, BMW S1000RR, Irish Road Races, NW200, Hottrax MotoGrande 1000
* Jack Keen, Ducati 848 Challenge
* Roger Maher, Honda Fireblade, World Endurance, Isle of Man TT
* Christian Peck, Wirral 100, Kawasaki ZX-6R
* Craig Robertson, Honda Fireblade, Hottrax MotoGrande 1000 Rookies
* Stu Sinclair, Stunt Rider, Kawasaki ZX-6R B1H
* Talan Skeels-Piggins, Thundersport MiniTwins, Suzuki SV650
* Jon Vincent, North West 200 / Isle of Man TT SuperTwins, Kawasaki ER-6f
* Lee Williams Thundersport Pre-National 600/British Supersport Cup, Honda CBR600RR