Styled by French designer Nicolas Petit, the bag is made from high quality and hard-wearing nubuck suede-feel leather, with a velvet-texture finish, and is hand-sewn with contrasting stitching to complement the bike’s seat design. Embossed R nineT and Wunderlich logos on the lid add a subtle finishing touch.
Tan-coloured leather straps and lightweight, discrete alloy anchors, which bolt to the bike’s subframe, allow quick and fuss-free attachment and removal.
Compact – it measures approx: 220 x 270 x 100 mm – and shaped to follow the lines of the R nineT pillion seat, the bag is designed not to hinder the rider in any way, yet offers ample space for a mobile phone, wallet, waterproof trousers and other essentials. A full circumference concealed zip allows easy access to contents.
Suitable for all BMW R nineT and Scrambler models, Wunderlich’s Leather Seat Bag costs £219.00 including VAT, and comes complete with straps and mounting anchors.
It’s available from Wunderlich’s official UK partner www.nippynormans.com.
- Styled by French designer Nicolas Petit
- High quality and hard-wearing nubuck suede leather
- Contrast tan Leather mounting straps and alloy anchors
- Compact and shaped to follow the lines of the R nineT’s pillion seat
- Full circumference concealed zip for easy access