Love the way you move with Yamaha
Yamaha Urban Mobility. A smarter way to start your day
Yamaha Urban Mobility models
Yamaha’s Urban Mobility line-up features a variety of 2-wheel and 3-wheel models that are designed to help everyone find a better, more affordable and less time consuming way to move around the city.
For 2018 many of the models feature a range of new colours, and all are fully EU-4 compliant.
2018 Tricity 125
Love the way I move
Introduced in the summer of 2014, the Tricity 125 features double leaning front wheels that give an increased feeling of stability and confidence, especially on slippery road surfaces.
Offering the light weight and manoeuvrability of a conventional 2-wheel scooter, combined with an easy to ride character that comes with its layout, the economical Tricity 125 is the most affordable 3-wheel model on the market.
The compact and agile chassis gives class-leading comfort on bumpy roads, making this easy to use Urban Mobility model an attractive transport solution for commuters looking for a fashionable, affordable and accessible way to move in the city.
For 2018 the Tricity 125 is available in new colours.
2018 Tricity Key Features
- Fashionable and affordable urban commuter
- 3 wheels for enhanced feeling of stability
- Exclusive Leaning Multi Wheel (LMW) design
- Closely spaced front wheels for agility in traffic
- Aimed at new and existing scooter riders
- Lightweight, compact and easy to handle
- Smart and modern bodywork with plenty of storage
- Spacious riding position and comfortable seat
- Efficient Blue Core 125cc liquid-cooled engine
- Unified Brake System (UBS) as standard equipment
- Powerful and efficient LED headlight
- Mat Grey
- Cyber Blue
- Milky White
- January 2018
2018 NMAX 125
The exciting NMAX 125 puts the fun back into urban commuting by giving you fast acceleration – combined with scooter economy, practicality and sporty agility. For 2018 the NMAX 125 will be available in a range of new colours.
2018 NMAX Key Features
- Premium quality entry-level city scooter
- 125cc, 4-stroke EU4-compliant liquid-cooled engine
- Variable valve actuation for strong acceleration
- Excellent fuel efficiency: 45.7km/litre WMTC mode
- Compact and sporty handling chassis
- Excellent stability and easy agility
- ABS as standard with 230mmm front and rear discs
- Spacious interior with plenty of legroom
- Generous underseat helmet storage space
- Sporty aerodynamic bodywork
- 13-inch wheels with 130-section rear tyre
- LED lights and LCD instruments
- Viper Blue
- February 2018
2018 D’elight 125
The D’elight 125 is the lightest 125cc scooter in Yamaha’s line-up, and has been developed to bring even more affordable transport to a greater audience of commuters who are looking for an easy and fun way to travel.
It combines an understated style, lightweight chassis and economical 125cc Blue Core engine, together with a relaxed riding position and plenty of storage space. For 2018 the economical and agile D’elight 125 is available in a range of new colours.
2018 D’elight Key Features
- Good looking, value for money urban commuter
- Sleek and agile new city body design
- Low wet weight of just 99kg
- Powerful and efficient 125cc Blue Core engine
- Low fuel consumption, up to 70.5 km/l at 45 km/h
- Underseat storage for one full-face helmet & more
- 12-inch front wheel and 10-inch rear wheel
- Spacious cockpit area with plenty of room for two
- Front disc brake and rear drum brake with UBS
- Wide choice of Genuine Yamaha accessories
- Velvet Green
- Power Black
- March 2018
New City Scooter Apparel
Yamaha introduce two versions of a new Urban Riding Jacket for 2018 that are aimed at Urban Mobility owners who are looking for stylish, high quality riding gear. The long version has a classic cut and is manufactured from durable fabric, while the short jacket is made from black waxed cotton for a timeless look. Both the long and short Urban Riding Jacket feature lightweight armour on the shoulders and elbows, and are fully CE approved.
Yamaha Genuine Accessories
Yamaha Urban Mobility riders can create their own unique scooter with the products available in the latest range of Genuine accessories. This comprehensive line-up of quality parts and accessories features screens, aprons, luggage and much more, giving everyone the opportunity to build a Yamaha to their won specification that suits their individual lifestyle.
Yamaha’s Aerox 4 and Neo’s 4 scooters feature a range of upgrades that comply with EU-4 regulations. Both models are offered with new colour options for 2018, and continue with their current specifications.
2018 Aerox 4 Key Features
- EU-4 compliant engine
- Liquid-cooled 50cc 4-stroke engine
- Supersport-style bodywork with R1 design influence
- Sharp-handling tubular sport frame
- Powerful 190mm front and rear disc brakes
- Lightweight 5-spoke cast aluminium wheels
- Underseat storage space for one full-face helmet
- Easy-to-read LCD instrument panel
- Hydraulic-telescopic front forks
- 6-litre fuel tank for plenty of riding range
- Yamaha Blue
- January 2018
2018 Neo’s 4 Key Features
- EU-4 compliant engine
- Smart, contemporary-styled urban scooter
- Liquid-cooled, fuel-injected 4-stroke 50cc engine
- Excellent economy and low emissions
- Alloy wheels fitted with chunky 12inch tyres
- Iconic “twin-eye” headlight design
- Classy blue backlit LCD instrument panel
- Elegantly flowing bodywork
- Optional Unified Braking System (Not available in all countries)
- Lockable helmet/baggage compartment
- Handy luggage hook
- Power and space to take a passenger in comfort
- Nimbus Grey
- Midnight Black
- December 2017
Follow us on social media: