Motorcycle security expert Datatool has announced an exciting new upgrade program.
For a limited time this summer, when motorcyclists trade in ANY Thatcham approved alarm (not just a Datatool) and upgrade to a Datatool TrakKING GPS/GSM system, Datatool will give them a £75 credit towards their TrakKING annual subscription. This is an amazing 12 months cover for the price of 3, equivalent to just £2 per month!
The process is simple. From now until 1st September 2014 any owners visiting their Datatool dealer to have an old Thatcham approved alarm removed and replaced with a brand new, state-of-the-art Datatool TrakKING GPS/GSM system will be provided with a claim form to fill in and send to Datatool, who will be in contact to activate the subscription at the discounted rate. The £75 credit can be applied to either a one or three year subscription making the first year just £24 (with subsequent years charged at the prevailing rate, currently standard rate of £99 per annum).
The Datatool TrakKING GPS/GSM system offers the very latest in security technology, constantly monitoring a motorcycle, scooter or quad for unauthorised movement. Owners are initially alerted by SMS text message whilst Datatool’s 24/7/365 staffed call centre works with the Police for a swift recovery.
Dave Plummer, Datatool Brand Manager: “We recognise that as technology moves on, we need to make sure our customers are in a position to take advantage of it. There are many older bikes being ridden or sold with 10 or 15 year old alarms still fitted but over the years this technology has been super seeded with more efficient, effective and most importantly more reliable products. Datatool TrakKING is a security solution, which offers multiple benefits in addition to those provided by an alarm and will greatly increase the chances of recovery of your bike should the worst occur.”
For information on the Datatool TrakKING system and to find your nearest dealer please visit:www.trakking.net
The feature set includes:
– Full 24/7 Monitoring & Recovery Assistance via the Scorpion Monitoring Centre
– No Speed History Data Logging
– Virtually Zero Current Draw
– Early Warning Feature
– Pinpoint Locate Feature
– Greater Reliability
– Thatcham Cat 6 (TQA) approved
– Easy User Interface
– Waterproof to IPX56 standard
– Text early warning system
– Straight Forward Pricing
– British Designed and Manufactured
– Automatic movement without ignition text alerts
– Battery tamper alarm included
– Low battery text alert
– Location on demand via website
– Online paperless registration
– 3 Year Warranty
– European coverage included
– 24Hr Monitoring by our Stolen Bike Monitoring Team
– Optional Keyguard Service – receive text messages every time ignition is switched on
RRP of £179.99 + installation
t: 01257 249 928