Suggested retail price – € 17.95
Sizes: ONE SIZE
A lightweight neck tube designed to be worn in summer and spring. The thin material will keep out wind chills while the ‘silky’ feeling offers high levels of rider comfort.
Suggested retail price – € 189.95
Sizes: S – 4XL
The Domino Tech Hoodie, designed for urban riding, features a water-repelling treatment and strategically positioned mesh lining for breathability. Other rider-friendly touches include pre-curved sleeves for improved rider comfort and easy access pockets. A fixed hood increases the weather versatility of this technical hoodie, which is designed to be worn underneath an outer jacket or on its own.
• Technical softshell water-resistant outer shell fabric constructed with a water-repelling reinforcement to protect against light rainfall, plus mesh lining interior to aid breathability.
• Water-resistant zipper on front opening to prevent water ingress.
• Two zippered hand pockets and two chest pockets for real-world practicality.
• Fixed hood collar construction with elastic drawstring adjustment and internal rib collar on the hood to guarantee greater wind protection and improved comfort.
• Lower shock cord adjustment for a highly personalized fit on and off the bike.
• Hook and loop wrist closure for security and an ergonomic design for comfort.
• Elongated rear profile covers lumbar area and offers greater coverage in an upright riding position.
• Pre-curved sleeves for improved comfort and performance when riding.
• Reflective logo on the chest and back to make the rider more visible to other road users, especially when riding at night.
• Ventilation system on the rear yoke for high levels of airflow and breathability.
• Back-protector and chest-protector compartments are designed to accommodate the Alpinestars Level 1 CE-certified Nucleon chest and Level 2 CE-certified Nucleon back inserts, available as accessory upgrade.
• Waterproof frontal inner pocket for peace-of-mind storage.
• Level 1 CE-certified Bio Lite shoulder and elbow protectors.
• Fully CE-certified riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
Stella WR-2 v2 Gore-Tex Glove with Gore Grip Technology
Women’s All Weather Riding/Touring
Suggested retail price – € 139.95
Designed specifically for women, the Stella WR-2 v2 Gore-Tex Glove offers high levels of insulation and protection when touring. Featuring a textile and leather construction with sturdy knuckle protection and a finger bridge on the third and fourth fingers, this glove is practical too; it comes equipped with a touchscreen compatible fingertip.
• Anatomically profiled for an optimized female fit.
• Combination of leather and softshell on the backhand with a goat leather palm for high levels of durability and rider comfort.
• Stretch fourchettes for high amounts of comfort and flexibility.
• Primaloft Silver 80g insulation on top of hand offers excellent thermal properties.
• Thumb and palm reinforcement for superior grip.
• Synthetic leather reinforcement with hard PU palm slider to provide abrasion resistance on the key impact zones.
• Ergonomic wrist closure and large cuff closure for ease of use.
• Arshield fabric insert on thumb for enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• Soft padding on fingers and thumb for fit and comfort.
• Reflective piping on backhand and fingers.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertip.
• Arshield covered hard knuckle for class-leading impact protection.
• Gore-Tex waterproof and breathable membrane with Gore Grip technology for effective all-weather performance.
• Accordions on finger for increased flexibility.
• Finger bridge on third and fourth finger prevents finger roll and separation in an impact.
• Long cuff for extended coverage.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
Meta Trail Shoes
Suggested retail price – € 129.95
Sizes: US 6-14
An extremely comfortable sport casual shoe with a single piece mesh upper for minimal build material construction and high levels of breathability and flexibility. Designed for occasional off-road running, the unique proprietary midsole offers cushioning and support, while the grippy, rugged outersole offers excellent grip on rough terrain.
• Designed for mechanics and teams looking for good all-day comfort and occasional off-road running.
• Easy to slip on design.
• Large toe box allows the toes to spread when kneeling for greater levels of comfort.
• “High resiliency” EVA insert located in main midsole beneath the heel provides long lasting softness.
• Midsole wall wrapping snugly secures the foot and provides good stability and comfort.
• Oil resistant rubber sole improves grip on dirty surfaces.
• Removable inner sock with open cell PU compound provides high breathability, which reduces overheating, offers high durability and superb overall comfort.
• Lightweight minimal construction combined with quarter panel for enhanced foot stability and protection.
• 360° tongue configuration ensures a ‘glove’ like fit.
• Dual density PU foam is anatomically positioned to hold the ankle securely in place.
• Reflective detailing on the back.
• Elastic laces with degree of pliability allow the shoe to be secure yet provide an amount of movement when worn for optimal levels of comfort.
For more info Alpinestars
More images on our instagram account: @superbikenews
Superbike News - Bike Racing & Industry news @bikertshirtsuk & @gridgirls
#motorcycleracing #Superbike #NewMotorcycles #MotorcycleNews #bikertshirts