Product Name – ANDES v3 DRYSTAR® glove (suggested retail price – € 99.95 Euro / £ 89.99 Sterling)
Category – All-weather riding / Adventure touring
Description – The mid-season Andes v3 Drystar® glove offers effective all-weather performance and has a goat leather and textile construction for superior abrasion resistance. Other design features include viscoelastic protective armor on the knuckles and reflective panels. It also comes equipped with a touch-screen compatible fingertips for use with GPS systems and smartphones.
• Goat leather palm construction for superior abrasion resistance with a Micro Ripstop back hand for an optimized fit and com- fort.
• Drystar® performance membrane construction for guaranteed waterproofness and sensitivity when operating the bike’s con- trols.
• Viscoelastic knuckle guard for protection against repeated impacts.
• Stretch panels for enhanced flexibility and fit.
• Reinforcement of the side of the hand for strength and additional abrasion resistance.
• Touchscreen compatible fingertips.
• Reflective panels.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Level 1 EN13594:2015, KP.
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here
Follow us on social media: