A highly durable and comfortable glove incorporating Alpinestars’ waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane, the Celsius Heated Glove is the ultimate in cold weather touring glove technology. Alpinestars’ active heating system is powered in conjunction with the bike’s battery and ensures consistent heating over the whole hand.
SIZE: S – 3XL
Suggested retail price – € 179.95 Euro / £ 149.99 Sterling
- The Celsius Heated Glove features Alpinestars’ active heating technology, ensuring controlled, consistent, heating over the whole hand. Alpinestars’ heating technology wraps an ultra-thin and flexible warming layer over the wrist and hand ensuring critical comfort for mile after mile in the winter cold.
- Leather and highly-abrasion resistant textile construction with synthetic suede reinforcement for enhanced durability and abrasion resistance.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive DRYSTAR® waterproof and breathable membrane keeps the hands comfortably dry in all weather conditions.
- Over-molded knuckle armor grants impact protection in a critical area.
- Additional impact protection provided by padded foam located on top of the fingers and thumb.
- Reinforced and padded landing zones and padded wrist reinforcement.
- High finger-bridge helps prevent excessive displacement of the 3rd and 4th fingers when sliding during an accident.
- Reflective detailing on cuff, wrists and fingers enhances rider visibility in poor light conditions.
Heat, comfort and convenience
- Includes a long Y-splitter cable that enables integration with the Tech Heated vest.
- Extensive accordion stretch flex insert across thumb and top of hand for increased maneuverability and comfort.
- Accordion flex zone on first two fingers offer improved flexibility on bike controls.
- Dual Velcro® wrist closure system, plus elasticated wrist ensures fully adjustable, weather-tight and secure closure.
For more information visit: www.alpinestars.com
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here