Product Name – CERIUM tech-stretch denim (suggested retail price – € 179.95 Euro / £ 169.99 Sterling)
Category – Urban Riding
Description – The Cerium Tech Stretch Denim Pant is an excellent urban commuting jean that fuses class-leading protection for the knee in an ergonomic, slim fit denim design. With its pre-shaped leg construction and quality denim fabric (12oz cotton and elastane) the Cerium Tech Stretch Denim Pant features a stretch layer for the optimal fit.
• Extremely compact mono-layer fabric construction uses fine yarns in weft and warp for reduced material volume and superior mechanical performance.
• The elastomer present in the weft ensures elongation for a guaranteed temporary deformability as the user moves, returning to its natural position when the movement stops, for superior rider comfort.
• Basic indigo color with a black sulphur overcoating gives this denim a dark, uniform and at the same time three-dimensional look.
• Slim fit with stretch denim layer for enhanced levels of comfort.
• Nucleon Plus knee armor allows high levels of movement and has a slim design to ensure the protector is discreet off the bike.
• Triple stitched seams for strength and durability.
• Classic five pocket detailing.
• Stitched rivets.
• Reflective label.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation prEN 17012 draft standards – Level A.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Nucleon Plus knee protectors.
For more information on Alpinestars products visit alpinestars.com/
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter
Podcasts Latest Episodes
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here