Category – Urban riding
Description – The Copper Denim v2 Pant is an excellent urban commuting jean that fuses class-leading protection for the knee and hips and a uniquely stylish, customized design detailing. With its pre-shaped leg construction and quality denim fabric the Copper Denim v2 Pant gets more comfortable and personalized with every ride.
• Category 2, A class fully CE-certified garment under PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (performance riding garment).
• Blue rinse denim with aramidic fiber construction for enhanced protection against abrasion and cuts.
• Inner liner on knee compartment for enhanced rider comfort.
• Bio Flex knee and hip armor for high levels of impact protection.
• Reflective details.
• Two pockets on front and back for secure and convenient storage.
• Additional small pocket on right leg for real world practicality.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• Fully riding garment to CE – Category II prEN17092 draft standards – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Flex Plus knee and hip protectors.