Product Name – Durban Gore-Tex Pants (suggested retail price – € 449.95 Euro / £ 399.99 Sterling)
Category – All-Weather Adventure Touring / Tech Touring
Description – Featuring an articulated knee construction for excellent levels of movement and a GORE‐TEX® membrane with micro-fleece lining that offers waterproofing, warmth and breathability, the Durban Gore‐Tex® pant is ideal for the toughest adventure touring trails. These versatile pants, with their removable bib and braces, are optimized for use with the Durban Gore‐Tex® Jacket and other textile jackets models.
* Multi-material shell construction for optimized levels of durability, protection and weight.
* Lightweight polyamide main construction with protective polyamide inserts.
* Robust, medial lower end leather panel gives extra abrasion resistance.
* Alpinestars’ patented Vector knee construction for superior comfort in the riding position without reducing
* Removable CE certified lightweight knee protectors.
* High visibility reflective detailing improves rider’s visibility in poor light.
* Welded, ceramic coated Superfabric® reinforcements enhance the tear and abrasion resistance qualities of
* Lightweight, removable GORE‐TEX® membrane with micro‐fleece liner provides waterproofing and allows
garment to breathe.
* Articulated rear panel for extra support and freedom of movement.
* Extended air-intakes help keep the pant well ventilated.
* External 100% waterproof pockets on the side of the pant.
* Internal waist connection zipper for attaching to riding jackets.
* Removable bib and braces gives the rider the option of an extra secure form of fitment.
* The Durban pant is designed to accommodate the fitment of various off-road riding boots.
* Comes in international sizes: 48-60.
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here