The CE certified Gunner Waterproof offers class-leading comfort and weather-proofing, as well as external and internal protection systems. The Gunner’s exclusive compound sole offers grip and effective water run-off while the dual Velcro® closure system affords a secure and personalized fit.
Size: 36 – 50 EUR
Suggested retail price – € 149.95 Euro / £ 149.99 Sterling
GUNNER WATERPROOF BOOT KEY FEATURES:
• Technical synthetic material main upper construction incorporating durable microfiber front and rear accordion flex zones.
• New boot shaping gives greater comfort and incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls. Internal heel counter and toe box give boot enhanced structural integrity.
• Waterproof membrane layer between upper and lining for proven performance in difficult weather conditions.
• Exterior dual density protector on the lateral side while on the medial side the protector is layered under the upper to promote a better contact with the bike.
• External TPU heel counter and shift pad offers excellent protection and durability.
• Innovative weight-saving laminated technology reinforces shin plate, plus heat-pressed Astars logo.
• Two adjustable Velcro straps ensure secure closure and highly personalized fit. Straps feature TPR pull tab for ease of closure.
• Highly comfortable and durable technical textile collar lining.
• Rear reflex for greater visibility in poor conditions.
• Contoured, high modulus midsole follows shape of foot and incorporates shank reinforcement.
• Removable and replaceable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for comfort and support.
• Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole with unique side wrapping design, built to withstand the demands of the road.
• The Gunner Waterproof Boot is CE certified.
For more information visit: www.alpinestars.com
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here