Category – Urban riding
Description – The Hoxton v2 Leather Jacket is a classically-styled heritage look jacket with a ‘used’ look finish and Bio-Lite armor on the shoulders and elbows. Other neat design touches include High Resistant Stretch Fiber panels on the arms for comfort and freedom of movement, pre-curved sleeves for reduced fatigue while riding, accordion leather waist inserts for an improved fit, and an extended lower back to protect the rider against the elements.
• Stylish and classic leather jacket features square quilting for an authentic heritage look.
• Tone-on-tone stripes accentuates the jacket’s craftsmanship while highlighting the modern ergonomic engineering of the sleeve.
• Rear bellow on the back for greater levels of comfort.
• Soft leather main shell with a ‘used’ finish.
• Accordion leather waist inserts provide a close yet comfortable fit.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction for comfort and movement in the riding position.
• Zipper and snap sleeve cuff closure and adjustment for a personalized and secure fit.
• Ergonomic collar with padded details in specific zones to guarantee comfort and personalized fit.
• High Resistant Stretch Fiber (HRSF) inserts on the arm to aid movement during riding.
• Two zippered hand pockets for secure storage of items.
• Unique leather zipper puller for easier opening and closure.
• Lower back extended for riding comfort and greater protection against the elements.
• All interior craftsmanship details use a perforated soft leather.
• Removable flannel liner is thermal insulated offering versatile weather protection in colder climates.
• Chest protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars Nucleon chest protector insert.
• Back protector compartment can be upgraded with Alpinestars Nucleon back protector insert.
• Interior waterproof wallet/document compartment pocket and two large pockets on the lining for multi-purpose use.
• Loop waist connection allows attachment to Alpinestars Pro Denim pants.
• Bio-Lite shoulder and elbow protectors offer high levels of impact protection.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – A class.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Lite shoulder and elbow protectors.
Random News Story