Product Name – Motegi Perforated Leather Jacket (suggested retail price – € 749.95 Euro / £ 649.99 Sterling)
Category – Performance Riding
Description – Performance fit and excellent levels of protection distinguish this versatile multi-panel jacket which is constructed from premium leather for abrasion resistance and comfort. The Motegi Jacket includes safe and secure waist and sleeve closures to ensure a highly personalized fit. This versatile jacket can also be attached to a range of Alpinestars’ riding pants.
• Premium 1.3 leather, multi-panel construction for superb abrasion resistance, with reinforced stitching for optimum tear resistance and strength.
• Alpinestars race‐derived, removable CE‐approved Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors which are subtly incorporated under jacket.
• Dual density, advanced polymer shoulder protectors are ergonomically incorporated into garment’s design for excellent abrasion resistance and protection.
• Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Bionic chest pads and Back protector available as accessory upgrade).
• Advanced poly-fabric accordion stretch inserts on back and elbows for optimized riding fit.
• Size adjustable (S-M-L) snap-button system for personalized integration of Alpinestars CE-certified Bionic Back protector as an accessory.
• Perforated padded panels integrated into main shell for improved fit, comfort and additional protection.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction helps reduce riding fatigue and prevents material bunching.
• Combination Velcro® and zipper wrist closures for secure and customized fit.
• Fixed mesh lining improves comfort and internal air circulation, plus removable windproof liner.
• Velcro® and D‐ring waist adjustments ensure highly customized fit and secures jacket in position.
• Full circumference waist connection zipper allows safe and secure attachment of top and bottom.
• Zippered front pockets and internal waterproof pocket for convenience.
• Reflective detailing for improved rider visibility.
• Comes in international sizes 46-60 and 48-64 (Black White)