Product Name – Patron Gore-Tex boots (suggested retail price – € 299.95 Euro / £ 279.99 Sterling)
Category – Touring
Description – A comfortable and durable touring boot, the Patron incorporates a breathable and 100 per cent GORE-TEX® waterproof membrane into its premium leather chassis. Featuring a new boot last and reinforcements, the Patron can withstand the most rugged off-road conditions while offering high levels of comfort.
- Upper constructed from premium full-grain leather for comfort and durability in a range of weather conditions.
- Overlap closure design with a zipped opening on medial and lateral side for a precise fit and an easy entry.
- Rear hook and loop grip closure flap with pull loop webbing for adjusting calf width, gives personalized closure.
- Incorporates class-leading GORE-TEX® membrane for 100% waterproof performance and breathability.
- New bootshaping gives greater comfortand incorporates ergonomic toe box construction for improved compatibility with bike’s controls.
- Internal heel counter and toe box give bootenhanced structural integrity, improving feel and performance.
- Double density ankle protector located between the upper and lining on lateral and medialside
- External TPU shift pad for improved durability and protection for fore foot.
- Reflective rear bellow for improved visibility in poor light.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed features EVA foam and textile for support and comfort.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive vulcanized compound sole provides the optimum in grip, performance and durability.
- PATRON GORE-TEX® is CE certified EN 13634:2010.