Product Name – PRIMER riding shoe (suggested retail price – € 189.95 Euro / £ 179.99 Sterling)
Sizes: 6-14 US INCLUDED ALL HALF SIZES / 38-48 EUR
Category – Urban Riding
Description – A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• A CE-certified riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
• Flex grooves on foot front offer enhanced levels of flex while walking.
• CE-certified TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
• Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike’s pegs.
• Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability.
• Open Cell PU removable Ortholite technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
• Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
• Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• Asymmetric rubber layer on fore foot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
• Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.
• Open cell PU foam ankle protector for additional protection.
For more information on Alpinestars products visit alpinestars.com/
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter
Podcasts Latest Episodes