Product Name – PRIMER riding shoe (suggested retail price – € 189.95 Euro / £ 179.99 Sterling)
Sizes: 6-14 US INCLUDED ALL HALF SIZES / 38-48 EUR
Category – Urban Riding
Description – A protective riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• A CE-certified riding shoe which can be worn off the bike casually for off bike urban activities. The Primer boasts a causal last which gives it an excellent spongey underfoot feel for all-day comfort.
• Snug fit coupled with ample inner volume creates a shoe which offers exceptional all-round foot comfort.
• Flex grooves on foot front offer enhanced levels of flex while walking.
• CE-certified TPU full length plate for protection and improved foot comfort.
• Outsole has an asymmetric stud configuration which provides excellent levels of grip and high abrasion resistance.
• Oil resistant dual rubber compound for optimized grip on unclean/slippery surfaces.
• The increased medial sole edge radius enables easy movement on the bike’s pegs.
• Fore foot and rear foot bumpers for added stability, protection and durability.
• Open Cell PU removable Ortholite technical insock for easy step in and enhanced comfort.
• Open cell PU polyurethane compound ensures high levels of breathability, thus reducing overheating when worn.
• Nubuck leather quarters on upper for feel, stability and enhanced levels of abrasion resistance.
• Tongue has been designed to remain in position when riding for a snug, secure fit.
• Asymmetric rubber layer on fore foot for additional durability in the gear shift area.
• Internal EVA patch material between outer and inner materials reduces pressure on foot in the gear shift area for optimized levels of comfort.
• Open cell PU foam ankle protector for additional protection.
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter
Podcasts Latest Episodes
Follow us on social media: