Clean and contemporary design lines, advanced anatomic profiling and excellent comfort features set the lightweight, CE certified S-MX 3 Boot apart. Conceived by Alpinestars’ performance footwear department to incorporate an innovative buckle closure system and class-leading protection, the S-MX 3 offers critical performance edge on road or track.
Suggested retail price – € 189.95 Euro / £ 169.99 Sterling
Size: 38 – 50 EUR
FOCUS ON INNOVATION:
The S-MX 3 boot incorporates a new performance riding buckle attachment system which makes for a lighter, ergonomic boot that securely fastens across the instep via a single pump-ratchet micro closure buckle. This improves all-round fit tuning and makes for a significantly more streamlined boot which promotes better contact with the bike.
S-MX 3 BOOT KEY FEATURES:
- Advanced lightweight microfiber main upper for durability and repeated abrasion resistance.
- Instep and Achilles accordion flex zones for superior comfort, extension, control and support.
- Double density ankle protector on medial side layered under the upper offers protective performance and abrasion resistance in key area.
- External, high modulus TPU heel counter, lateral ankle and shift pad for improved shock protection and durability.
- Shin plate reinforced with hot melt for additional protection against knocks and weight-saving.
- Integrated, replaceable bi-injected TPU forefoot slider features new easy-screw fixing concept for quicker and easier replacement.
- Combination elastic-mounted medial zipper with additional, wide aperture Velcro® closure flap on medial side, offers extra protection against the bike.
- Internal toe box protection is layered under the upper for durability, improved feel and performance.
- Alpinestars new buckle closure system offers a rapid and secure fit over the instep area and improved foot support while permitting excellent levels of flex control.
- CPS’s ergonomic buckle is attached to a durable dual density TPU mounting and is constructed from a technical compound aluminum for greater abrasion resistance. Alpinestars buckle and ratchet strap is replaceable.
- CPS system forms a biomechanical link between lateral top calf/shin and ankle offers improved structural integrity, protection against impact shocks, abrasion resistance and flex support.
- Ergonomic new boot shaping for forefoot streamlining which enables greater control of the bike’s controls and for superior, wide- ranging foot profile, fit and comfort.
- Internal high modulus polyamide midsole with integrated shank reinforcement for structure and support to the arch area.
- Alpinestars’ exclusive compound rubber sole promotes improved feel and grip, water dispersion and durability.
- Breathable textile interior lining features anti-sliding suede reinforcement on heel area help keep foot in position while riding.
- Internal padding for 360° comfort and fit around the ankle.
- Removable anatomic foot-bed includes EVA foam and Lycra® for convenience, comfort and support.
- The S-MX 3 boot is CE certified.
For more information visit: www.alpinestars.com
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here