Product Name – Santiago Drystar Gloves (suggested retail price – € 74.95 Euro / £ 64.99 Sterling)
Category – All-Weather Riding / Touring
Description – Incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE technology for excellent levels of sensitivity on the bike’s controls, the Santiago is 100% waterproof and features a hard knuckle protector to ramp up the protective features on this superb all weather riding glove.
SANTIAGO DRYSTAR® GLOVE KEY FEATURES:
- Constructed using Alpinestars’ DRYSTAR® PERFORMANCE material technology, which incorporates a sealed and bonded triple layer construction to offer:
- Reduced material chassis which promotes high levels of comfort, tactility and sensitivity on the bike’s
- High levels of durability and interior material
- Excellent windproofing
- Glove incorporates Alpinestars’ exclusive 100 per cent waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane.
- Constructed from durable Clarino palm and thumb for excellent levels of durability and abrasion-resistance.
- Synthetic suede reinforcement on palm and outer hand provide abrasion resistance in key impact
- Over-molded, advanced polymer knuckle protection provides excellent levels of impact and abrasion-resistance.
- EVA foam padding on fingers and outer-hand for excellent comfort and
- Extended gauntlet wrist construction for maximum coverage and weather
- Reflective detailing on thumb and wrist improves visibility of rider in poor light
- Velcro® cuff closure for a comfortable and secure
- Elasticated wrist cuff ensure safe and close-fitting
- Smartphone compatible finger-tip on index finger for use with GPS systems, tablets