Perfectly designed and optimized for women touring riders, the Stella Bogota Jacket is lightweight and extremely comfortable, incorporating Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® 100% waterproof membrane to provide superb protection against the elements. Highly configurable with innovative airflow systems this jacket also incorporates class-leading CE-certified protectors on the knee and elbows.
Suggested retail price – € 279.95 Euro / £ 259.99 Sterling
STELLA BOGOTA DRYSTAR® JACKET KEY FEATURES:
- Anatomically shaped for female-specific
- Multi-material construction with a highly abrasion and tear resistant poly-fabric main shell and multi-panel mesh
- Rip-stop reinforcement in key impact areas on the shoulders and arms for durability and abrasion resistance.
- Removable and interchangeable waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® full liner with taped seams to ensure long term water-repelling
- Long thermal liner ensures jacket versatility and comfort in cold and hot conditions and can be fully removed with zipper connection and integrated stretch comfort
- Removable CE-certified Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protection for superb impact
- Chest and back pad compartments with PE padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads and Back Armor available as accessory upgrade).
- Anatomical, pre-curved sleeve design incorporate Velcro® volume control adjustment straps for improved comfort, fine-tuning adjustment of garment and to help keep elbow protections in
- Jet Ventilation System (JVS): strategically positioned zippered air intakes on torso with rear air exhaust vent on upper back for cooling performance on long
- Climate Control System (CCS) on sleeves incorporates mesh gussets and zipper closures for improved levels of ventilation
- Four external front pockets for convenient storage, including two waterproof pockets and two large cargo pockets, plus external large rear utility Internal pockets are waterproof and zippered for peace-of-mind closure.
- Collar construction incorporates comfort lining and features Velcro® closure and strap garage to allow collar to be securely kept in place while
- Fine-tuned fit afforded by D-ring waist adjustment for a secure, personalized fit while
- Extended profile lower back for riding comfort for extra protection in the lumbar
- Reflective detailing on front and back improves rider visibility.
- Two internal waist connection zippers (on main shell and on DRYSTAR membrane) for attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Premium YKK zips used
- Non-aggressive micro-Velcro® used throughout the
For more information visit: www.alpinestars.com
Follow us on social media: