Product Name – STELLA GP-R jacket TECH-AIR® Airbag Compatible (suggested retail price – € 599.95 Euro / £ 449.99 Sterling) + TECH-AIR® RACE airbag (suggested retail price – € 1,199.95 Euro / £ 999.99 Sterling)
Category – Women’s Sport Riding
Description – The Stella GP-R Leather Jacket is designed for a fully optimized female fit. Featuring a 1.3mm premium leather main chassis construction for high levels of abrasion resistance and durability, there is also Bio-Armor on the shoulders and elbows for superior impact protection, and Alpinestars Dynamic Friction Shield external dual density TPU on the shoulders for high levels of abrasion resistance and friction control. Boasting perforations and zippered air intakes for unsurpassed levels of ventilation, this jacket is Tech-Air® compatible.
The result of over a decade of development in MotoGP and following on from Alpinestars’ first-generation racing airbag system and the launch of the ground-breaking Tech-Air® Street, this latest version of Alpinestars Tech-Air® technology brings full upper body protection to serious track day and performance riders. Available separately and compatible with a range of Alpinestars leather suits and jackets, the Tech-Air® Race is completely self-contained, meaning there are no bike-to-rider set-up configurations required, which ensures the ultimate in convenience, freedom and versatility. When fully inflated, the system’s airbag offers critical protection to the back, kidneys, chest and shoulders. Plus, with a simple upgrade the versatile system firmware, the Race system can be configured to run the Tech-Air® Street setting for non-race use in road and off-road situations.
• Designed for an optimized female fit.
• Tech-Air® compatible. The Tech-Air® system is purchased separately, installs easily and does not require any external sensors to operate. Should it detect the start of a crash, it will deploy a protective airbag, providing unrivaled protection to the rider’s full back, shoulders, kidney area and chest.
• Premium leather main chassis constructed from 1.3mm genuine bovine leather for high levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
• Large accordion stretch panels provide excellent movement and comfort on the bike.
• Power-span stretch fabric panels on sleeves further improve fit and feel.
• Waist adjustment for an improved riding fit.
• Two zippered hand pockets for real-world practicality.
• Pre-curved sleeve construction reduces riding fatigue in the saddle.
• Zippered air intakes are strategically positioned for optimized airflow when opened.
• Localized perforations for enhanced levels of ventilation.
• Chest and back compartments can accommodate the Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back pads, available as an accessory upgrade.
• Fixed inner liner for improved breathability.
• Removable thermal liner allows riders to tailor the jacket to the conditions.
• Inner waterproof wallet pocket for safe and secure storage of valuables.
• Adjustable snap button system to integrate the Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• Comfort fabric on collar.
• Alpinestars Bio-Armor protectors on shoulders and elbows for high levels of impact protection.
• Dynamic Friction Shield (DFS) external dual density TPU sliders on shoulders for high levels of abrasion resistance.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• CE Category II PPE Regulation (EU) 2016/425 – AA class.
• CE Level 2 EN1621-2:2014 Alpinestars Nucleon back protector.
• CE Level 1 EN1621-1:2012 Alpinestars Bio-Armor shoulder and elbow protectors.
More images on our instagram account: @superbikenews
We run www.superbike-news.co.uk and @bikertshirtsuk
& our sister @gridgirls
#motogp #worldsbk #MotoAmerica #MotorcycleNews #bikertshirts
Error: API requests are being delayed for this account. New posts will not be retrieved.
There may be an issue with the Instagram access token that you are using. Your server might also be unable to connect to Instagram at this time.