Product Name – Stella KALEA leather glove (suggested retail price – € 84.95 Euro / £ 89.99 Sterling)
Category – Performance Riding
Description – An extremely supple leather and stretch polyester fabric main shell, excellent protective capabilities and flexibility combine to make the Stella Kalea Leather Glove a leader in its class. Critical reinforcements and strategic perforation zones ramp up the comfort features on this stylish sports riding glove.
• Engineered specifically for an optimized women’s performance fit.
• Durable, multi-panel main shell construction incorporating a supple full-grain goat leather for high levels of comfort, abrasion resistance and breathability.
• Leather palm construction incorporates foam reinforcements on landing zone for excellent durability and comfort.
• Highly durable synthetic leather reinforcements on side of hand, thumb and palm.
• Viscoelastic knuckle protection system for superior impact resistance and comfort.
• Protector is backed by foam for comfort and additional shock absorption capabilities.
• Synthetic suede side reinforcement on the pinky finger offers enhanced abrasion resistance.
• Perforated leather top hand for cooling performance.
• Accordion flex panels on fingers promote excellent riding flexibility.
• Pre-curved finger construction to reduce riding fatigue.
• Leather wrist cuff plus hook and loop and TPR closure for a secure and personalized closure. Wrist cuff is extended and reinforced with foam padding on the outside to offer protection to the wrist bone.
• Touchscreen compatible index fingertip and thumb for use with smartphones and GPS systems.
• New construction for reduced seams and enhanced rider comfort.
• According to European statutory law the CE mark is a conformity requirement for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product:
• EN 13594 2015, Level 1 KP.
SBN Directory – add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here
Follow us on social media: