A street-styled jacket the T-GP Pro has a main shell constructed from a reinforced poly-fabric textile for excellent tear and abrasion resistance. Incorporating Alpinestars’ Climate Control System (CCS) and a 3D mesh lining, this jacket is highly breathable and ideal for long riding forays or short city trips.
SIZE: S – 4XL
suggested retail price – € 229.95 Euro / £ 219.99 Sterling
T-G P PRO JACKET KEY FEATURES:
- Multi-material construction with an advanced poly-fabric textile main shell for excellent abrasion and tear resistance.
- Outer shell is reinforced with PU for additional aqua-repellent performance.
- Polyamide stretch panels on chest, back and sleeves for improved performance fit.
- Back compartments supplied with replaceable poly-foam padding (CE-certified Bio-Armor back protector insert available as accessory).
- Chest compartments come with replaceable poly-foam padding (Alpinestars Bionic chest pads available as accessory upgrade).
- Removable CE-certified Bio Armor elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Full, removable long sleeve 80g thermal liner for climate control features inner zippered wallet pocket.
- Alpinestars Climate Control System (CCS) features zippered air-vents on shoulders and back to regulate internal temperature and promote airflow.
- Integrated, 3D mesh on collar and cuffs for excellent breathability.
- Pre-curved sleeves with accordion flex inserts on the elbows for improved comfort and performance fit.
- External and internal zippered pockets for peace-of-mind closure.
- Reflective detailing on back and arms for improved rider visibility.
- Internal waist connection zipper to allow attachment to Alpinestars riding pants.
- Cuff adjustment includes gusset, Velcro® and semi-auto locking zips for improved range of fit and comfort.
- Elongated rear profiling, plus combined D-ring and Velcro® waist adjustment.
For more information visit: www.alpinestars.com