- 2019 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) season kicks off at Autosport International with host of driver announcements, car unveilings and guest appearances on the BTCC Feature presented by Motorsport News
- Reigning BTCC Champion Colin Turkington to lead all-star line-up at show alongside Andrew Jordan, Tom Ingram and many more
- Selection of 2019 BTCC cars to take pride of place on the feature
- Autosport International will take place at the National Exhibition Centre (NEC) Birmingham, from 10-13 January 2019*
- Autosport International is part of Motorsport Network’s UK title, Autosport – one of the world’s leading print and online motorsport publishers
- Tickets to the show are available from: autosportinternational.com
The 2019 Dunlop MSA British Touring Car Championship (BTCC) season will start revving up at Autosport International in January, with a host of star drivers and cars set to attend the world’s biggest pre-season motorsport show.
BTCC champions are confirmed to attend over the weekend with title-holder Colin Turkington performing various duties around the show, including interviews on the Autosport Stage and the BTCC feature presented by Motorsport News, in company with fellow drivers Andrew Jordan and Independents Trophy winner Tom Ingram.
The dedicated BTCC feature presented by Motorsport News will be the perfect place for fans to get up close to the show’s star drivers and to catch a first glimpse of some of the 2019 models set to contest the upcoming season. Visitors can also hear from the current crop of racers at the show with interviews and signing sessions set to take place at the show.
Matt James, Motorsport News Editor, said: “We cannot wait to get the BTCC season off to a flyer at Autosport International. Visitors to the show can expect to hear exclusive announcements on the BTCC feature presented by Motorsport News, along with hearing from a host of the drivers on our live interview stage.
“We will have plenty to talk about as we mull over expectations ahead of the upcoming 2019 season. Fans will also be able to get up close and personal with signing sessions scheduled throughout the weekend. Make sure you join the drivers and a host of 2019 metal on the BTCC feature presented by Motorsport News at Autosport International in January.”
Motorsport Network is the world’s largest independent automotive and motorsport-related digital platform, connecting millions of people who love motorsport and cars. The network also creates key industry events including the annual Autosport Awards and the Motorsport Business Leaders’ Forum.
Make sure you head over to www.autosportinternational.com to get your tickets.
Latest News Gallery
[g-slider gid=”52691″ width=”100%” height=”65%”]
Grid Girls Gallery by Grid Girls UK
[g-slider gid=”52690″ width=”100%” height=“75%” autoplay=”1″]