Triumph is pleased to announce the new range of exciting, vibrant and contemporary colour schemes available across this season’s range of Bonneville Modern Classic, Tiger Adventure, and Speed and Street Triple Performance Roadster motorcycles.
For our iconic Modern Classic line-up we are introducing new premium colour schemes across all models, including beautiful twin colour painted tank options and both classic and contemporary single colour choices in matt and gloss finishes.
- Bonneville T120
- Silver Ice
- Twin colour Storm Grey and Baja Orange
- Bonneville T100 – Cranberry Red
- Bonneville T100 Black – Matt Ironstone
- Bonneville Bobber – Korosi Red and Silver Ice (a new colour combination)
- Bonneville Bobber Black – Matt Ironstone
- Bonneville Speedmaster – Cobalt Blue
For Triumph’s Adventure line-up of Tiger motorcycles there are a selection of exciting new colour schemes including a brilliant Tiger 800 Baja Orange design with contrasting silver side panels available on both XCx and XCA models. This Baja Orange colour scheme is inspired by the Triumph’s desert racing heritage and history of Baja Mexico racing. The incredibly versatile Tiger Sport, gains two new contemporary colour and graphic schemes with Matt Silver Ice and Storm Grey.
Tiger 800 Colours
- Tiger 800 – Baja Orange (Available on XCx and XCA models)
- Tiger 800 – Matt Khaki (Now available on XCA model)
- Tiger 800 – Pure White (Now available on XR and XC models)
- Tiger 800 – Matt Jet Black (Available on XRT model)
- Tiger 800 – Lucerne Blue (Available on XRT model)
Tiger 1200 Colours
- Tiger 1200 – Lucerne Blue (Available on XRx and XRT models)
- Tiger 1200 – Pure White (Now available on XR and XC models)
- Tiger 1200 – Matt Jet Black (Available on XRx and XRT models)
- Tiger 1200 – Storm Grey (Available on XCx and XC models)
- Tiger 1200 – Matt Khaki (Now available on XCA model)
Tiger Sport Colours
- Tiger Sport – Matt Silver Ice
- Tiger Sport – Storm Grey
In our naked performance roadster line-up, the powerful, agile Speed Triple RS gains two new vibrant, contemporary schemes reflecting the bike’s aggressive personality. The Crystal White scheme features contrasting red and black decals and pinstriped wheels whilst the Matt Black colourway is enhanced by lime green detailing on bodywork and wheels.
- Speed Triple – Crystal White with red/black decals (Available on RS model)
- Speed Triple – Matt Black with yellow/grey decals (Available on RS model)
- Street Triple – Matt Storm Grey (Available on RS model)