The popularity of CBD has increased significantly in recent years. Unlike in the past, you can easily access CBD products nowadays. There are many outlets selling CBD products. Furthermore, there are outlets like Zamnesia, which sell products with similar effects.
Zamnesia Smartshop has a wide range of products with similar effects to CBD. It is a Smartshop with the biggest assortment of power herbs, natural psychedelics, aphrodisiacs, energizers, among others. For superbike riders, these products can be of great help. They will help them relax and reduce anxiety when riding.
CBD products have been linked with many medicinal uses. Consequently, many industries have legalized them. Superbike riders are among the users of CBD products. This article discusses how superbike riders are using CBD products and how they benefit from it.
What is CBD?
CBD is one of the cannabinoids found in cannabis plants. Cannabinoids are substances that can affect the number of neurotransmitters released in the brain. THC is another compound found in cannabis. Unlike CBD, this product makes you feel high. High THC levels will have more potent effects on a person. This ranges from paranoia to euphoria and can also affect a person’s ability to perform mental and physical tasks.
CBD products come in a wide range of dosages and forms. There are water-soluble, tinctures, edibles, topical applications, and vaping e-liquids. There are so many varieties, including CBD products for your pets. As much as there are several medical benefits of CBD, it is marketed as a supplement and not as a medication.
Hemp plants with a THC level of less than 0.35% are the ideal sources of CBD. This is because it contains extremely low THC levels and cannot get you high. A high-quality CBD product like those sold at Zamnesia have THC levels less than 0.3%. There are also many zero-THC products. Perhaps, this is why CBD products have been legalised in many countries. Various sports organisations have also approved CBD as a supplement.
Ways CBD Can Help Superbike Riders
There are several ways CBD products can help superbike riders. Discussed below are ways it can do so.
- It reduces anxiety: CBD is a reliable way of reducing anxiety. It can be very challenging to ride a superbike when feeling anxious. Anxiety can have serious effects on your cardiovascular system. You can experience symptoms like palpitations, rapid heart rate, or chest pains. All of these symptoms can significantly impact your ability to ride a superbike.
- CBD helps with insomnia. Having a good night’s rest will help you focus when riding. Studies show that CBD can help improve your sleep. It does so by interacting with receptors that regulate the circadian rhythms. This makes sleep fitful and longer.
- It helps relieve pain: Superbike riders can get involved in minor accidents that cause pain. CBD is a proven pain reliever. It does so by reducing inflammation.
- CBD is not addictive: Unlike alcohol or opiates, CBD is non-addictive. It doesn’t create dependency when using it, and if you decide to stop, you won’t have to go through a withdrawal process.
- It is easily accessible: As mentioned earlier, you can easily obtain CBD products. It is sold in many places, and you don’t need a prescription to use it.
Many superbike riders have taken advantage of its benefits and are using it to prevent anxiety and reduce pain, among other uses. It is recommended that before using CBD, you should check with your doctor.
This is important because some conditions don’t work well with CBD. Furthermore, you might be allergic to the components of CBD. There might be specific CBD products that your body can work with. Your doctor will help you make a decision.
Tips Superbike Riders Can Use When Choosing CBD Products
Superbike riders have the freedom to choose from a wide range of CBD products. As a professional rider, you need to ensure that the CBD products you are using don’t put you at risk of disqualification. In racing, cannabidiol CBD is the only substance approved for use. Other substances like THC remain banned. So, if you are a professional superbike rider and caught using such products, you risk disqualification.
Luckily, most CBD products on market don’t contain excessive amounts of THC. Discussed below are tips superbike riders can use when choosing CBD products.
Check the THC level in the product: Many sporting organisations have banned the use of THC substances. Riders should always check the THC levels of a product before using it. It is also advised that you get your CBD product from a legal CBD dealer. This way, you will avoid CBD products that are not authorised for use.
Know the type of plant CBD is derived: There are two main plants where CBD is extracted: marijuana and hemp. Marijuana contains higher THC levels— around 5 to 40%. On the other hand, hemp contains only 0.3%. This is why it is important to use CBD products derived from hemp.
There are many benefits of CBD. Superbike riders can improve their riding experience when using CBD. Luckily, CBD is readily available and you don’t have to follow a prescription. However, always check with your doctor before using the product.