Triumph Motorcycles are pleased to confirm the full availability date for the innovative
My Triumph Connectivity System for Street Triple RS, Tiger 900 GT and Tiger 900 Rally:
- From 2nd March 2020, customers can visit their Triumph Dealer in order to purchase and have the My Triumph Connectivity System fitted to their
MY20 Street Triple RS or Tiger 900 Rally and GT.
- The accessory My Triumph Connectivity System includes:
- My Triumph Connectivity module
- Software update for the My Triumph Connectivity module
- Software update for the TFT instruments
- Installation will last 60 minutes and will include fitting kit and software upload
Facilitating the full functionality of the My Triumph Connectivity System, customers can also download the ‘My Triumph’ app on their phone:
- The ‘My Triumph’ app can be downloaded for free on AndroidTM and iOSTM compatible mobile phones.
- The core functionality of the ‘My Triumph’ app includes the following features:
- Records your route, and at the end of your ride, displays a summary of your journey and allows for it to be shared with friends.
- Live navigation, built with Google, displayed on the motorcycle’s TFT instruments, facilitated through the My Triumph Connectivity system.
- Monitors the status of the Triumph motorcycle, presenting key information such as odometer, average fuel consumption and time/distance to service, facilitated through the My Triumph Connectivity system.
MY TRIUMPH TFT CONNECTIVITY SYSTEM
The My Triumph Connectivity System sets a whole new benchmark in motorcycle connectivity, designed to deliver an enhanced rider experience with a host of class-defining connectivity features.
- The My Triumph Connectivity System is now available for the following models:
o New Street Triple RS (newly available)
o New Tiger 900 Rally (newly available)
o New Tiger 900 GT (newly available)
o Rocket 3 R
o Rocket 3 GT
o Scrambler 1200 XC
o Scrambler 1200 XE
- My Triumph Connectivity System features and benefits:
o Motorcycle integrated GoPro control system
o Turn-by-turn navigation system built with Google
– the first Google partnership with a premium motorcycle manufacturer
o Music and phone operation
o Class-defining capability for enhanced rider experience
- Intuitive operation and rider functionality:
o All features facilitated by an accessory My Triumph Connectivity module
o All features accessed and managed by the rider via the TFT instruments
o Turn-by-turn navigation supported by a free ‘My Triumph’ app, which is available for AndroidTM and iOSTM compatible mobile phones
o Owners will need to visit their Triumph dealers to have the accessory
My Triumph Connectivity module fitted and the system software applied.
CLASS-DEFINING SYSTEM FEATURES
Motorcycle integrated GoPro control system
The My Triumph Connectivity System features a motorcycle integrated GoPro control system, functionality which is only available from Triumph.
The rider can capture every moment of their ride by connecting their GoPro to the TFT display where they can intuitively access and control key GoPro functions through the motorcycle’s TFT instruments and left hand switch cube.
The TFT instruments display simple graphic icons on the screen, indicating the status
of GoPro camera, including mode, start film, stop film, take photo and battery level.
This system is compatible with all GoPro cameras from HERO 5 and SESSION 5 onwards.
Triumph’s turn-by-turn navigation system built with Google, and delivered by the ‘My Triumph’ app.
The very first Google partnership with a premium motorcycle manufacturer – the Triumph turn-by-turn navigation system facilitates navigation through the My Triumph Connectivity module, which can be installed by your local dealer.
This great functionality will enable you to connect with hundreds of millions of places and businesses, and add up to 21 destinations along the route if required, with reliable, location-aware search suggestions.
Once the rider has selected the route on the ‘My Triumph’ app and set-off, the instruments present clear graphic turn symbols on the TFT screen using icons, providing precise turn indications.
This sophisticated navigation system gives riders a simple and easy way to set their route and find their destination, both on short and long journeys.
Google and Android are trademarks of Google LLC.
Phone and music operation
This functionality is facilitated through the My Triumph Connectivity module, enabling the rider to pair their smartphone and Bluetooth® headset to the My Triumph Connectivity System, providing full and intuitive control on the move.
Phone functions such as making and receiving calls and SMS message notification can be controlled via the left hand switch cube, as can music track selection.
More images on our instagram account: @superbikenews
Superbike News - Bike Racing & Industry news @bikertshirtsuk & @gridgirls
#motorcycleracing #Superbike #NewMotorcycles #MotorcycleNews #bikertshirts