The worlds first eCall system for motorcycles just gets better and better. Originally launched in the summer of 2017 to the UK market, dguard is the only retro-fit eCall system for motorcycles in the market. dguard sends a message detailing your location directly to the emergency services when it detects a crash scenario.
Not only does dguard trigger that vital emergency services response to your location, it also detects movement of your motorcycle without a key present, triggering a theft alert directly to your phone, whilst it continues to continually track your bike as you alert the police. This makes dguard a unique product in the motorcycle market place.
New features for 2018, dguard will now feature a ‘Touring Roadbook’ capturing your routes and tours in detail. Accessed via your smartphone app the user can record journeys made, speed and altitude. Numerous filter options make the dguard app very user-friendly. You can personalise your tours, add comments and share them with your friends on social media platforms. This is a user activated option that you can switch on/off via your app.
Installation has been made easier too, with less components to fit to the motorcycle in dguard v.3, authorised installers now have more options to fit the unit in a covert location on the bike.
The registration process has also been simplified to make it a faster process for both the authorised installer and the user.
Existing customers will receive a complimentary upgrade to dguard V.3 via a software update.
When seconds count, dguard can save your life
- Worlds only universal retro fit eCall system for motorcycles
- Accident Detection call directly to emergency services
- Theft Detection notification to user with constant updates
- Roadbook journey logging – route, speed, altitude, route mapping, share on social media
- Bluetooth connection to drivers headset*
- User friendly dguard app with full configuration of settings
- Universal fitting to motorcycles with an ignition key
- Authorised Installer fitment
RRP: £499.99 + installation costs