Thanks to its highly abrasion resistant outer fabric bonded to the waterproof and breathable H2Out membrane, Spidi X-Tour H2Out can easily face the worst driving rain without getting soaked and consequently heavy, while dynamic vents are placed in the chest, arms and back to promote a fresh breath of air when riding on a sunny weather. For the winter use instead, a removable 200gr thermal wadding liner provides all the climatic comfort that a rider might need on the his path.
As for SPIDI tradition, the jacket comes equipped with EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors on shoulders and elbows, and it’s also ready to be upgraded with the optional EN1621-2 Lev.1 and Lev.2 certified Warrior Back Protectors and with the prEN1621-3 certified Warrior Chest and Thorax Warrior protectors.
The well known SPIDI Ergofit System along with the EST Ergonomic Safety Tuning device on the neck, allow this touring jacket to easily adapt to different body structures as well as to adjust the different set-up for summer or winter use.
So, wherever a motorcyclist intends to go, SPIDI X-Tour H2Out is simply ready for everything.
– Outer fabric laminated to H2Out membrane
– Tenax Flex inserts on shoulder blades
– 200gr Removable internal thermal lining
– EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protections on shoulders and elbows
– Ready for EN1621/2 Level 1 and Level 2 certified Warrior back protector
– Ready for prEN1621/3 certified Warrior Chest and Thorax Warrior protectors
– Ventilation zips on shoulders, inside arms and back
– Perimeter zipper for attachment to trousers
– 4 outside pockets including two waterproof
– 2 waterproof inner pockets
– Micrometric closure neck with EST system
– Velcro for adjusting the volume on sides and sleeves
– Drawstring tightening on bottom
– Details in Reflex
– Waterproof zips
Sizes: M – 3XL
Colors: Black/Red, Black/Yellow, Black/Grey
Price: North America: $549.90 Europe: €399.90
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here