Tronik Wind Pro is a track suit made of fine Italian leather, ideal for the rider entering the racing world and looking for a product able to satisfy every request. The large perforated leather panels ensure a fresh air circulation on hot days.
Tronik Wind Pro was designed knowing how important proper equipment is within performance riding. It has been designed for the maximum comfort and safety on track and for high performance street bike rides. Featuring BIOMECHANIC & WARRIOR technology, this leather suit is the perfect choice for the advanced to semi-pro rider.
As per SPIDI tradition, Tronik Wind Pro has been then developed and tuned during the MotoGP and WSBK races and, thanks to the support of the Factory riders, they ‘ve been able to reach an unparalleled level of ergonomy so that the riders can focus on the most important thing; the ride. Height adjustable EN1621-1 certified knee protectors, EN1621-1 Biomechanic shoulders protectors and EN1621-1 certified extra thin Forcetech protectors do the trick, along with extended elastic panels on shoulder blades, back and joints.
* Full grain cowhide leather (1,2/1.3 mm thickness)
* Comfort internal mesh liner
* EN1621-1 certified Forcetech protectors on elbows, hips and knees
* EN1621-1 certified Biomechanic protectors on shoulders
* Warrior technology shields on the shoulders
* Arrangement for elbow sliders
* Flex Tenax areas for perfect fitting
* EN1621-2 Lev.1 and Le.2 certified Warrior Back Protectors arrangement
* prEN1621-3 certified Warrior Chest Protector arrangement
* Clarino inserts on neck area Neoprene inserts on neck and wrist area
* Hydroback drinking system arrangement
“When I’m there, I feel it. I feel the energy, the movement – I feel part of a revolution, I feel as if I am the revolution. I run against every logic, fast as a bullet, on a strip of asphalt. Am I scared? No, no… you don’t have the time. You’re too fast. Your mind is on that track. You can’t hesitate, you can’t have doubts. You have to learn to trust. It’s the only way.”
Sizes: 46 – 58
Colors: Black/White, Red, Black/FluorescenteYellow, Blue/Yellow
Price: North America: $1299.90 – Europe: €1099.90
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here