A combination of sports-touring performance and handling with an adventure-bike seating position gives the 2015 Kawasaki Versys 1000 high mileage potential and SW-MOTECH of Germany have introduced a range of touring, protection and ergonomic accessories to help owners capitalise on this.
- Footrest Kit – Comfort is key for long days in the saddle and the SW Motech Footrest Kit has a large contact area with removable rubber insert, to help absorb vibration and shocks. They’re adjustable for two positions – standard and 15mm lower – with a special profile for a firm grip. RRP £80.07.
- Mirror Extenders – A simple device to help give a better view of traffic behind by increasing the distance of the mirrors from fairing and handlebars. RRP £41.35
- Gear Lever – lighter and stronger than OEM levers, and designed to adjust to all shoe/boot sizes, for a tailored fit. RRP: £102.07
- Hand Guards – Made from impact-resistant ABS plastic, with a full-wrapped aluminium frame, keeping wind, weather and bushes/branches away from the fingers and controls. RRP: £102.07
- Rear Axle Sliders – Abrasion-resistant synthetic sliders to protect the often-overlooked rear axle ends from damage. Easy to fit, with no special tools required, and designed to blend with the Versys’ styling. RRP: £36.95
- Engine Guard – Constructed from 3-4mm thick aluminum, providing heavy-duty but lightweight protection for the sump. RRP: £151.35
- Radiator guard – Lightweight alloy guard, designed to stop stones and other debris from damaging the radiator’s cooling fins and core. RRP: £64.23
- TraX EVO Pannier System – tough aluminium panniers in silver or black, supplied with SW-Motech’s unique QUICK-LOCK Side Carriers, which can be removed from the bike in seconds. Prices from £533.27 (for 2 x 37L cases + side carriers).
- DAKAR Pannier Set – tough waterproof luggage made from Ballistic-Nylon. with bike-spefic fitting kit; £256.96.
A range of tank bags, with fittings for the company’s QUICK-LOCK EVO holder system, and GPS mounts are also available for the Versys. For details of the complete SW Motech range, contact Motohaus Powersports on 01256 704909 or visit www.motohaus.com.
Notes: All prices are inclusive of VAT at the current rate of 20%.
Founded in 1999, SW-Motech is a leading supplier of motorcycle accessories and a certified OEM partner for the development and production of original accessories for Ducati, Honda, Kawasaki, KTM, Suzuki and Yamaha. The product range encompasses luggage systems, accessories for navigation and power and products for ergonomics, safety and maintenance
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here