They join Triumph, who will bring a range of adventure bikes, classics and roadsters for visitors to ride, both on road and in the ‘try a big adventure bike’ area.
KTM will be offering test rides on the 690 Duke, 1050 and 1190 Adventure and the 1290 Super Adventure. A Selection of Victory and Indian v-twins will also be available, including the Indian Scout. There will even be opportunities to have a go at off-roading with the Yamaha MX Experience.
Suzuki has confirmed a bigger fleet of test bikes than last year, showcasing its new SV650, which boasts 70 new chassis components and 60 changes to its fabled V-twin engine. It will be available for test rides alongside other key models from the range, including the GSX-S1000, V-Strom 650XT, and the M1800RBZ performance cruiser.
Former BSB champion and fan-favourite, John ‘JR’ Reynolds will be on the Suzuki stand throughout the event and will be joining in with the ride-outs, as well as talking about his racing career and development role with Suzuki.
At the lower price of just £15, advance ticket prices are £4 cheaper than last year and children under 15 go free when accompanied by a paying adult. Advance ticket holders get first dibs on test bikes from all the manufacturer test fleets. Weekend camping packages are available from just £30. For more information about the MCN Festival of Motorcycling and to book tickets visit www.mcnfestival.com or call 0871 230 1108.
- The MCN Festival of Motorcycling is at the Peterborough Arena from May 14th – 15th 2016.
- Advance tickets are available for just £15 [tickets cost £19 on the gate]
- One child goes free per paying adult
- There is a fee of £1.50 per transaction for postal tickets and £1 fee per transaction for print-at-home tickets.
Contact Details for the Show:
- Web: www.mcnfestival.com
- Phone: 0871 230 1108
- Trade and Exhibitors: Joe Sheehan – 01733 366452
- Autojumble enquiries: Elk promotions – 01797 344277 | email [email protected]
- Twitter: @MCNnews #MCNShow
- Facebook: www.facebook.com/mcnfestival
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here