We are pleased to introduce the all-new 2018 Triumph XCX Mountain Bike, an exclusive, limited edition run of 500 high specification all-terrain bicycles, built to take you everywhere.
Available from January 2018 the new Triumph XCX Mountain bike features a custom 6061 lightweight hard tail aluminium frame, in 15”, 17” or 19” frame sizes, with full internal cable and hose routing, offering nimble, precise handling in all conditions with a clean, understated look.
Finished in a stealth matt black and silver colour scheme, the XCX Mountain Bike is the perfect balance of specification and style, featuring the race-proven Rockshox XC30 suspension fork, packed full of legendary Rockshox technology and boasting an ample 100mm of travel.
Added to this comes the new Shimano M7000 SLX 11 speed drivetrain, including new Shadow RD SLX 11 speed derailleur, HG Cassette sprocket and RAPIDFIRE Plus shift lever, with integrated gear indicator for effective gear selection every time.
Combine these with the new FSA Comet Megaexo crankset and bottom bracket, and the inclusion of a KMC X11 chain, to ensure the durability of the XCX drivetrain isn’t compromised, no matter what the terrain, and this really is a bike designed to be used.
Brakes are supplied courtesy of Shimano, utilising M315 hydraulic callipers front and rear with Shimano 180/160mm discs, for firm, assured stopping power.
The acclaimed 142mm WTB Volt Race saddle also ensures riders benefit from an award winning level of comfort as part of the standard equipment.
Custom Triumph branded Velo lock-on grips are mated to 6061 Aluminium, 720mm wide handlebars and an aluminium oversized stem for precise, comfortable control and minimal weight .
Grip is supplied by 27.5” (650b) Kenda Slant 6 tyres, mounted onto lightweight Alex AJ2 rims with Shimano & Formula hubs, laced with stainless steel spokes, which are finished in black.
- Frame: The Triumph XCX Mountain bike features a Custom 6061 aluminium frame with tapered head tube, internal cable routing and replaceable aluminium hanger. Finished in Matt Black with Silver and Red XCX detailing and a white iconic Triumph logo to front
- Forks: Rockshox FS XC30 1 1/8” 100mm Suspension Forks with Crown Lockout/Preload Adjustment
- Rear Derailleur: Shimano SLX Shadow SL-M70011GS 11 Speed
- Shifter: Shimano SLX SL-M700011R 11 Speed with Gear Indicator
- Brakes: Shimano M315 Hydraulic Brake Callipers F&R Shimano ASMRT10M/S 180/160mm Brake Rotors
- Crankset: FSA Comet Modular Direct Mount MegaEXO 2 piece with 32T single chain ring
- Bottom Bracket: FSA BB 7100 V Drive Mega EXO Bottom Bracket
- Handlebar & Grips: Alloy 6061 Blasted Black 720mm wide bars with 9⁰ rise Custom Velo VLG-884 grips with laser etched Triumph logos
- Handlebar Stem: Alloy 6061 Blasted Black oversize 31.8mm stem. ( +/- 7⁰) 70/80/90mm Length – dependant on frame size
- Pedals: Wellgo VPE-465 one piece alloy bodied
- Seatpost & Clamp: Alloy 6061 Blasted Black oversize 31.6mm tune with QR alloy clamp
- Seat: WTB Volt Sport 142mm
- Front Hub: Formula CL51 Quick Release
- Rear Hub: Shimano AFHM7000BZB Quick Release
- Chain: KMC XC11-1 112 Link
- Cassette: Shimano SLX KCS-M7000142 11 Speed 11-42T
- Spokes: Stainless Black 14G
- Rims: 27.5” Alex AJ2 Aluminium Rims with custom XCX branding
- Tyres: Kenda Slant Six 27.5 x 21.0 Tyres with Kenda Tubes.
SBN Directory - add your motorcycle related business here
If you would like to receive our headlines daily to your email inbox then sign up to our newsletter: Here
Subscribe to our news channels: Here