The Ducati Scrambler based specials created by participants in the Custom Rumble, the contest that every two years rewards the best-looking customized Ducati Scrambler, are ready to be voted on Scramblerducati.com.
The contest, registrations for which closed in December 2019, has arrived at a total of 74 completed bikes, divided into the five categories renewed for this third edition. To leave room for reinterpretation and creativity, each customizer was able to choose between four categories dedicated to Ducati Scrambler 800 and Sixty2 and a specific one for the Ducati Scrambler 1100:
- Rocker: motorcycles inspired by the culture of the legendary café racers that in the 60s gave birth to a revolution in the world of two wheels
- Cut-down: bobber-style motorcycle in which every element not strictly necessary is eliminated for an essential look
- All-Terrain: Enduro-style Scrambler, perfect for any terrain and equipped with off-road-inspired components
- Outsider: designed for those who do not want to limit themselves to one category, but unleash their creativity
- Bully: the special category dedicated to the Ducati Scrambler 1100, without any restrictions on the type of bike or style
Site users can vote for their favourite bike by March 15, thus determining the five finalists (one per category) who will fly to Bike Shed London 2020 for the final on May 23, 2020. The prize for the best custom Ducati Scrambler will be awarded by a jury of experts.
Bike Shed London is one of the top European events for fans of custom and post-heritage motorcycle culture, and is open to all. It takes place 22-24 May at Tobacco Docks, a stunning, grade 1 listed, riverside dock, over two huge floors, converted into a modern exhibition complex. Ducati Scrambler, with the Custom Rumble contest, whose aim is to stimulate the imagination and creativity of builders, fits perfectly into this context which includes the exhibition of more than 250 curated motorcycles.
More images on our instagram account: @superbikenews
Superbike News - Bike Racing & Industry news @bikertshirtsuk & @gridgirls
#motorcycleracing #Superbike #NewMotorcycles #MotorcycleNews #bikertshirts