After more than a year in development, Gerbing is excited to unveil a brand-new version of its flagship jacket liner, their warmest yet. Retaining the proven and popular features from the previous model, the new liner now features the patented MicroWirePRO® heating element throughout the whole jacket as well as offering a sleeker, tailored fit. The jacket liner is just the first new product coming this winter, with trousers, gloves and heated socks also coming soon.
As one of the most popular items in the Gerbing range, the heated jacket liner has become a staple for motorcyclists who ride all-year round. As the colder months begin to take grip, Gerbing is excited to launch a completely revamped product for the 2020 season.
Retaining the most popular aspect from the previous model, the new 2020 MicroWirePRO® liner features an increase in the patented heating wire throughout the entire jacket; including the front, rear, collar and sleeves; giving the user a better and more even distribution of heat. Designed to replace your existing jacket liner, the new product comes with three input connections that are situated inside the front pocket; one to draw the power for the heated liner, one to draw power for the Gerbing MicroWirePRO® heated gloves and one which can be connected to the heated trousers and/or socks.
Constructed from a soft, wind-resistant nylon shell the new jacket liner features a more tailored design making it fit more snugly to the body. The incredibly lightweight garment is also highly compressible – allowing it to be easily packed away on journeys. Intrepid explorer Steph Jeavons is currently using the jacket on her latest adventure to the Mount Everest Base Camp.
Costing £199.99, the jacket liner will be available in dealers from the first week of October. A budget option, without the plug in options for the gloves and trousers, will also be available and costs £189.99. Having revamped its entire range for this winter, Gerbing will shortly be unveiling details on its new trousers, gloves and socks.
The full features for the all-new jacket liner include:
- Heating pads on the chest, back, collar, and sleeves.
- Compressible, water-repellent, durable, Thinsulate® insulation soft shell.
- Water repellent zip
- Inside and outside pockets.
- Silky soft micro denier collar.
- Firm-fitting patterns and sizing to fit snugly and easily under your outer motorcycle garments.
- Built in sleeve plugs to enable Gerbing gloves to be directly fitted to, and powered from, the liner.
- Glove plug pockets in sleeves to secure the glove plugs when not in use.
- 2 dual wiring circuits to enable gloves and any other Gerbing product to be controlled independently from the jacket.
- Lifetime warranty on heating elements.
Random News Story